Compact Versatile PAR from ADJ
The multipurpose ADJ Mega Hex PAR is a compact, low-profile PAR perfect for uplighting, lighting stages, and bringing color and a great vibe to any party. Sweetwater knows you need to get the most out of your lighting, so the ADJ Mega Hex PAR is designed to sit flat on the ground or to hang from your truss system. And with its smooth RGB + UV Color Mixing, a 25-degree beam angle, five operational modes, and five DMX channel modes, you’ll get a lot of lighting variations from the ADJ Mega Hex PAR. DJ lighting enthusiasts here at Sweetwater love the versatility of the ADJ Mega Hex PAR.
Powerful features in a compact unit
For its compact size, the Mega Hex PAR offers tremendous functionality. The five different operational modes let you run the Hex PAR in auto, standalone, DMX, sound-active, and master/slave modes. The five 6-watt LEDs offer RGB color mixing plus UV in a 25-degree beam angle. So not only is it great for washes, but the Mega Hex PAR also works wonderfully when you need to light a performance area without the heat that traditional PAR designs can bring. And you can even control the Hex PAR with the ADJ UC IR wireless infrared remote.
Specifically engineered for washes and uplighting
The ADJ Mega Hex PAR can be hung from truss systems for stage, ceiling, and wall washes. But its sit-flat design also makes it perfect for uplighting applications such as background lighting for performers and mood lighting in DJ and display booth scenarios. The Mega Hex PAR is inconspicuous and won’t distract audiences from the performance. Plus, its RGB+UV color-mixing options ensure plenty of creative flexibility when you’re designing your light show.
The ADJ Mega Hex PAR is an excellent choice for installations in tight spaces, giving you beautiful uplighting and color washes with a small footprint. Its sit-flat design lets you put the unit straight on the floor since all the power and DMX connections are side-positioned. In addition, the Mega Hex PAR has rubber feet that ensure air circulation under the unit and protect the rear-mounted LED display and function buttons.
ADJ Mega Hex PAR Features:
- Sit-flat black PAR fixture with RGBAW+UV light mixing for outstanding creativity
- Great as a wall wash or for performance stages and background/mood lighting
- 5 DMX Channel modes and 5 operational modes for exceptional light show flexibility
- Master/slave configuration lets you daisy-chain multiple fixtures with minimal programming
- 25-degree beam angle is just right for medium-distance targeted illumination
- 63 built-in color macros get you up and running quickly
- Color strobe effect animates your show with extra excitement
- Electronic dimming: 0–100% for changes that range from subtle to dramatic
- Includes dual mounting brackets for truss or wall mounting (hardware not included)
- IEC AC input and output are side-positioned and allow daisy-chain power
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR wireless infrared remote for cable-free operation
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
There are no reviews yet.