Outstanding LED PAR from ADJ
Get beautiful, warm white stage lighting with the ADJ PAR Z100 5K. This versatile PAR presents a nice twist on the traditional PAR can by using a powerful COB (chip on board) 5,700K 100-watt LED instead of halogen. The results are astounding: comparable to a 1,000W halogen PAR light. In addition, by using LEDs, users can now change gels and adjust the can without the worry of being scorched by the often high temps of traditional halogen bulbs. Other really cool perks of LED technology include a lower power draw and cooler heads on stage — literally, since LED lights don’t project nearly as much heat as halogen. Performers will love you. Your hands will love you.
One dreamy beam
The ADJ PAR Z100 5K is a lighting designer and stage director’s dream beam. It comes with five different beam angle options that can be changed manually. PowerCON in/out means you can also daisy-chain this PAR with others to set up your desired lighting for the show.
ADJ PAR Z100 5K Lighting Fixture Features:
- Powerful LED PAR can projects beautiful, warm white stage light
- LED light emits low heat, so gels can be changed out manually
- 5 beam angle options can be set manually via adjustable latch
- 5-pin DMX control offers variable strobe rates and 5 different dimming curve options
- Easily accessed 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Flicker-free operation keeps beam smooth and consistent
- Light output is comparable to a 1,000-watt halogen PAR light
- 5-pin In/Out
- 2 channels
- 1 x 100W LED
- 7874 lux
- 9˚, 15˚, 20˚, 25˚, 30˚
- 115W 0.9A @ 120V
- PowerCon AC In/Out
- 7.5 lbs.