D-Fi USB port supports wireless DMX
When power isn’t an issue but running DMX cables is, D-Fi USB is a serious asset. The EVE F-50Z features a special USB port that accepts a Chauvet D-Fi USB transceiver. This transceiver lets your EVE F-50Z receive wireless DMX from your D-Fi hub or even your smartphone (if you add a FlairCon Air to your rig). What’s more, you can create master/slave links between D-Fi equipped lighting fixtures, allowing you to set up sophisticated, automated light shows without even touching a DMX controller or running a single DMX cable.
Go green and turn down the heat with LEDs
Chauvet is one of the first companies to make reliable high-output LED lighting fixtures, such as the EVE F-50Z, widely available. As a US Green Building Council LEED Platinum certified company, Sweetwater really gets the value in LED fixtures. In fact, LED lighting fixtures draw just a tenth (or less) the wattage of similar incandescent fixtures, which pays off at the meter and turns down the heat.
For installs, the lower electrical bills are a nice bonus, and the savings quickly add up. Touring light techs appreciate not having to wait for the lights to cool down before loading up. And of course, everyone benefits from the lower ambient heat onstage and in the rest of the venue. Burned-out gels and overheating are also on the list of heat-related issues you’ll never have to face when you go with an LED lighting fixture like the EVE F-50Z.
Chauvet’s EVE F-50Z LED Fresnel Lighting Fixture Features:
- 50-watt LED Fresnel spot/wash lighting fixture for theatrical, music, and video applications
- Manual zoom from 17 to 50 degrees lets you cover broad areas or focus in on smaller zones
- 2 DMX modes let you control dimming, dimming speed, and strobe speed
- D-Fi USB port accepts D-Fi USB transceiver for wireless DMX and master/slave pairing
- Low heat output means you’ll probably never burn through gels
- Includes 4-section barn doors and standard gel frame