Packed with show-stopping features
The Intimidator Doesn’t just tilt and pan, like other fixtures. This compact spotlight has more than a few tricks up its chassis. It has a 9-color wheel (plus white) and 9 aluminum gobos that give you nearly endless possibilities to explore. Both the color and gobo wheels are capable of a continuous scroll with variable speeds. The real star of the show is the built-in Totem mode. Totem mode limits the field of view on your light to keep the beams pointed squarely at the audience. You can kiss the days of your fixtures shining behind the stage goodbye!
Auto modes help you create memorable shows without DMX
The Intimidator 160 has helpful features that assist you in putting together an awesome show without needing to be a DMX expert. It has plenty of sound-activated programs to choose from as well as an automated mode. You can use your Intimidator Spot 160 in conjunction with up to 4 other fixtures using the simple master/slave setup. If that’s not enough, you can pick up an optional Chauvet IRC-6 remote to wirelessly control your fixtures from all around your venue.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 160 Features:
- Totem mode keeps the beams securely on the dance floor
- 32W LED lamp gives you plenty of output without creating too much heat
- Link up to four fixtures with simple master/slave operation
- 9-colors and 9 gobos add extra flair
- Power linking lets you daisy chain IEC power cables between units, saving you time and the need for additional extension cords
- Set, save, and recall one scene manually
- 1/4-turn hanging bracket enables easy removal
- Optional IRC-6 remote activates non-DMX wireless control