Setup is a breeze with this intelligent fixture
With many built-in automated and sound-active programs, the Intimidator Spot 360 is easy to get up and running. Many convenient functions such as movement macros and sound-activated features have been programmed in to minimize your set up time. What’s more, it works with the IRC-6 remote (sold separately), so you don’t need to touch DMX or even leave the DJ booth to get the Intimidator Spot 360 up and running.
Linkable DMX and power save you time
All of Chauvet’s Intimidator Spot 360 lights can be linked together in DMX mode for easy control. You can also power link lights together to save time running cables and extension cords. The Intimidator Spot 360 has many built-in automated programs that let you generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode.
LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
Chauvet is one of the first companies to bring high-output LED technology to lighting fixtures made for music production and DJing, and they’re certainly one of the best. As a US Green Building Council LEED Platinum certified company, Sweetwater really gets the value in LED fixtures. Drawing just a tenth (or less) the wattage of a similar incandescent fixture, typical LED fixtures not only save you cash at the meter, but they also dramatically reduce the temperature onstage or on the dance floor. On top of that, LED fixtures like this provide you with all kinds of added perks such as vivid color (no need for gels), no duty cycles, and all the control you could ask for.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 360 Features:
- Powerful LED spotlight fixture that’s perfect for mobile performances
- 100-watt LED lamp provides high output with low heat output and power consumption — no duty cycles
- Get split-beam effects and broad coverage via dual rotating 3-facet round and 5-facet linear prisms
- 8-slot (7 + white) color wheel with continuous scroll at variable speeds
- User-selectable pan and tilt ranges let you adjust the resolution of your positioning controls
- Manual zoom function decreases the beam angle to maximize throw
- Motorized focus projects crisp gobos from any distance
- Automated and sound-activated programs with master/slave mode let you easily create sophisticated shows
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from a full-color LCD screen
- Supports 8- and 14-channel DMX control for full integration into your advanced lighting rig
- Built-in effect macros minimize programming time
- Access simple parameters via an optional IRC-6 wireless remote (sold separately)
- Individual reset of pan/tilt, color, gobo, and prism means the show can go on, no matter what happens
- PowerCON-compatible power connections for power linking
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware included