- Extensive control options let you create sophisticated shows
- Quad-color LEDs deliver vivid color with no multicolor shadows
- LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
Extensive control options let you create sophisticated showsFull DMX control is just one of the important setup options the Chauvet Intimidator Trio LED lighting fixture has to offer. If you’d rather not reach for your DMX controller, you can always reach for one of the built-in automated programs. Sound Active mode even lets the Intimidator Trio respond naturally to the beat, making it easy to create impressive lighting effects with very little effort. Master/Slave chaining lets you daisy-chain multiple fixtures together, with zero programming needed. And thanks to Chauvet’s Totem mode, you can link up to four Intimidator Trios together to create even more advanced automated setups.
Quad-color LEDs deliver vivid color with no multicolor shadowsQuad-color LEDs are what make the Chauvet Intimidator Trio lighting fixture extremely special, providing you with an amazing combination of color blending, color temperature control, and professional optics. Like tri-color fixtures, the Intimidator Trio’s individual LEDs feature multiple colored filaments, adding white to the normal red, green, and blue arrangement to provide added color temperature control and brighter whites. And with no risk of multicolor shadows, Chauvet Intimidator Trio fixtures are perfect for covering broad stages and deep dance floors.
LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixturesChauvet is one of the first companies to bring high-output LED technology to lighting fixtures made for music production and DJing, and they’re certainly one of the best. As a US Green Building Council LEED Platinum certified company, Sweetwater really gets the value in LED fixtures. Drawing just a tenth (or less) the wattage of a similar incandescent fixture, typical LED fixtures not only save you cash at the meter, they also dramatically reduce the temperature onstage or on the dance floor. On top of that, LED fixtures like this provide you with all kinds of added perks such as vivid color (no need for color wheels), no duty cycles, and all the control you could ask for.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Trio LED Moving Light Fixture Features:
- A moving LED light that includes the functionality of a beam, wash, and effects fixture
- Onboard rotating honeycomb reflector and motorized zoom deliver extensive flexibility
- Quad-color RGBW LEDs provide a massive range of vivid colors without multicolor shadows
- DMX, automated programs, and sound-activated programs provide several operation options
- Master/slave chaining plus advanced Totem mode lets you easily create sophisticated effects
- Compatible with the Chauvet IRC-6 remote (sold separately) for wireless control without DMX
Add amazing versatility to your lighting rig with the Chauvet DJ Intimidator Trio LED!