JBL 306P MkII Powered Studio Monitor 6.5 inch
Powered 6.5 Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation the JBL 306P MkII powered studio monitor 6.5 inch makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Incredible stereo imaging thanks to an innovative waveguide
When you can clearly hear everything in your mix, you make accurate sonic judgments — which leads to better-sounding recordings. To that end, JBL applied innovative elements from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors to give the 306P MkII truly impressive sound reproduction capabilities. The Image Control Waveguide design is one such feature, and it helps the 306P MkII present a deep, detailed soundstage and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot.
Wide sweet spot equals a better studio experience
We’re engineers, musicians, and producers too — we know you don’t spend every second of your studio time in the ideal mixing position. JBL 306P MkII monitors have a broad sweet spot, which means there’s less variation in what you hear when you’re not in the perfect position. Especially if you have clients in the room, you want consistent sound throughout your studio, and you’ll like what you hear from the 306P MkII.
JBL 306P MkII Powered Studio Monitor 6.5 inch Features:
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- Boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slipstream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 112 watts (LF: 56 watts; HF: 56 watts) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 47Hz–20kHz
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint accommodates a variety of studio spaces
- Sold individually