LINEAR 7 115 FA – Active full-range speaker
The LINEAR 7 115 FA is an active full-range speaker with modern DSP technology and FIR filtering. Thanks to powerful amplifiers and efficient speakers, this results in high-resolution reproduction with extremely low distortion. Even at high sound pressure levels, a balanced listening experience without signs of fatigue is guaranteed.
The heart of the LINEAR 7 115 FA is the integrated DSP, which can be controlled via the free HK Audio DSP CONTROL software. This gives you access to a 10-band EQ, limiter, mute, invert, volume, high-pass filter, low-pass filter and advanced group functions. Even without a computer, you can access the DSP functions – by simply selecting one of the four presets directly on the speaker. You can choose between Flat, Boost and Low Cut. A preset saved in advance can be stored in position 4, making it possible to call it up without a computer connection.
The cabinet of the LINEAR 7 115 FA is designed with angled sides for acoustically correct clustering. The 115 FA 15″ speaker uses a narrow dispersion horn with beam angles of 60° x 40° to achieve higher ranges. The cabinet has heavy-duty screw connection points in the side shell handles (4×5 mm thread) for mounting the TB-45N and TB-45NQ tilt brackets (Q model can be detached with quick release pins).
- Active 15-inch loudspeaker
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- State-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control Theo DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot
- Additional DSP-Out with the full range of features of the powerful DSP that lets you operate a non-network-compatible active speaker
- Direct access to easily selectable presets on the speaker for use as a stand-alone full-range speaker or in a system, even in a non-network setup
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, FIR-filtering, low latency
- Large-volume housing for maximum bass reproduction
- Clustering bracket integrated in cabinet
- User friendly rigging and mounting options
- Professional powerCON and etherCON connections