Mackie MDB-2P Stereo Passive Direct Box
The stereo passive direct box, Mackie MDB-2P, is designed to link two mono instruments or one stereo instrument to microphone preamps, meant for recording sessions, live stage performances or places of worship. With its 1/4″ TS unbalanced inputs, it can convert high-impedance, instrument-level signals to low-impedance, mic-level outputs through balanced XLR 3-pin jacks, and two 1/4″ TS thru jacks for direct linking to amplifiers or pedalboards. There is a -15 dB pad on each channel, which can reduce distortion while employing a high-gain source. The ground-lift switch option stops hum induced by ground loops. Being passive, there is no need for batteries or a power supply. With durable steel construction, the MDB-2P is ideal for use in the studio or when travelling. Available at FM Electronics.
Mackie MDB-2P – Stereo Passive Direct Box Features:
- Perfect for stereo sources like keyboards and media players
- High-impedance 1/4-inch inputs with thru outputs
- Balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- -15dB pads ensure distortion-free performance when connecting to high-output sources
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- Parallel Thru outputs
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.