Ultra-reliable In-ear Performance
To perform your best, you need to hear yourself clearly. That’s where the Sennheiser ew IEM G4-Twin comes in — and you get the added benefits of a wireless in-ear system. You can hear anywhere on stage and there’s less stage noise. Beyond that, in-ears aren’t prone to feedback. With the Sennheiser ew IEM G4-Twin, you get all the components you need: a high-quality rackmountable transmitter with 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies, two bodypack receivers, and two pairs of IE 4 earphones. With the ew IEM G4-Twin, you’ll enjoy increased bandwidth and power over previous generations, a transmission range up to 330 feet, and backward compatibility with previous evolution systems.
You can rely on this rackmount transmitter
The rugged SR IEM G4 is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. It operates up to 61 channels with up to 42MHz of bandwidth and 1,680 selectable frequencies. Plus, it offers higher RF power of up to 50mW for crystal-clear reception. An upgraded infrared interface results in faster synchronization. The SR IEM G4 also features a user-friendly menu with a convenient jog wheel and an OLED display with automatic dimming, blue sync LED, red warning LED, and dedicated Escape button.
A compact receiver packed with the features you need
The EK IEM G4 features adaptive diversity for super-reliable reception. Its headphone cable is utilized as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts. Operating the EK IEM G4 is also easy due to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphics display. A switchable Hi Boost and a multi-level limiter complete the package.
Sennheiser’s commitment to quality
Sennheiser wireless products give you the reliability you need onstage, on the worship platform, in the meeting room, or for any other application that requires mobility plus clean, clear, intelligible sound. There’s a reason why Sennheiser products are so popular here at Sweetwater: you can count on their wireless products day in and day out. From handheld, mic-based transmitters to bodypack units, from versatile rackmountable receivers to premium-quality accessories, Sennheiser puts a commitment to quality in every wireless product they make.
Sennheiser ew IEM G4-Twin Features:
- Operates up to 61 channels with up to 42MHz of bandwidth and 1,680 selectable frequencies
- Higher RF output power of up to 50mW, selectable in 3 steps (10/30/50)
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Fast and easy wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver
- Compatibility with Sennheiser’s Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) for flexible frequency allocation
- User-friendly menu operation with convenient jog wheel
- OLED display with automatic dimming, blue sync LED, red warning LED, and dedicated Escape button
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in four steps
- Hi Boost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance
- Increased protection against humidity and water splashes
- Benefit from up to 8 hours of operation time
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
- Sturdy metal housing
- GA3 rackmount kit and IE4 earbuds included