Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard ½ wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.