The Shure ADX2FD/K9N package combines the ADX2FD handheld wireless transmitter with the Shure KSM9 dual-diaphragm condenser microphone cartridge. When used together with an Axient Digital wireless receiver, this transmitter and cartridge supply an intuitive, stable solution for vocalists and public speakers who want freedom of movement on stage. And thanks to the two included rechargeable Shure SB920 batteries, staying charged is easy.
Shure ADX2FD Handheld Wireless Transmitter
The ADX2FD is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital wireless systems. Like all ADX transmitters, it sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustment right from the booth. The ADX2FD enhances the ADX2 wireless transmitter with Frequency Diversity. This feature gives users the ability to transmit over two simultaneous RF carriers, plus a 50mW High-Power mode that can drive increased power through a single carrier. Includes two proprietary Shure SB920 rechargeable batteries.
Shure KSM9 Microphone Cartridge
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 condenser microphone unites the best of studio and stage. With its dual-diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, KSM9 offers nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. It captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. The handheld KSM9 delivers exceptional consistency across all frequencies, provides more gain before feedback, and minimizes proximity effect.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Handheld wireless transmitter with KSM9 mic cartridge
- Can transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers simultaneously
- 50mW High Power Mode allows users to drive increased power on a single frequency for longer-distance situations
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal casing in nickel finish
- Up to 9 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery
- External contacts for docked charging
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Capsule: Dual-diaphragm condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid or supercardioid (switchable)
- Finish: Nickel
Shure ADX2FD Wireless Transmitter
- Type: Handheld
- Battery type: Rechargeable
- Radio frequency carriers: Up to 2
- Battery runtime: 6.5 hours (2 RFs), 9 hours (1 RF)
- Finish: Nickel
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.