This Axient Digital AD2/K9HSB wireless handheld microphone transmitter with KSM9HS capsule delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance with wide-tuning, High Density (HD) mode and encryption. It features durable metal construction, AA or SB900A rechargeable power (with dockable charging) and a black finish.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Two transmission modes:
- Standard for optimal coverage
- New High Density mode for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal construction in black or nickel finish
- External contacts for docked charging
- AA or SB900A Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Available cartridges: KSM8, KSM9HS, BETA 87A/87C, BETA 58, SM58, VP68
- Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5V
Battery Runtime@ 10 mW
- Shure SB900A: up to 9 hours
- Alkaline: 8 hours
- 256 mm × 51 mm (10.1″ × 2″) L × D
- 340 g (12.0 oz.), without batteries
- Cast aluminum
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 145 dB SPL, typical (SM58)
- 1kHz at 1% THD: Note: dependent on microphone type
- Antenna Type
- Integrated Single-Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: <200kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 35 mW (See Frequency Range and Output Power table, varies by region.)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.