ADX1, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth. Includes two SB910 rechargeable batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Removable antenna and fully concealed buttons and switch
- Two connector options: TA4 and LEMO3
- Advanced control menu with powerful features
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case
- Up to 10 hours of runtime with SB910 rechargeable batter
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- External contacts for docked charging
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- 470–960 MHz
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- 100 m (330 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Tuning Step Size:
- 25 kHz, varies by region
- >70 dB, typical
- −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Standard mode: 2.0 ms
- High Density mode: 2.9 ms
Audio Frequency Response:
- AD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- AD2: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1M: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX2/ADX2FD: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
Audio Dynamic Range:
- A-weighted, typical, System Gain @ +10:
- XLR Analog Output: 120 dB (A-weighted); 117 (unweighted)
- Dante Digital Output: 130 dB (A-weighted); 126 (unweighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion: −6 dBFS input, 1 kHz, System Gain @ +10
System Audio Polarity:
- Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range:
- −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range:
- −29 °C (−20 °F) to 65 °C (149 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.