The Shure Axient Digital ADX2FD/B87C wireless handheld microphone transmitter with BETA 87C capsule is a sleek metal handheld transmitter with Frequency Diversity and ShowLink remote control with more pro features.
Compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems, the ADX2FD/B87C, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth. This transmitter has the ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers for improved signal stability. It also features the BETA 87C cartridge and a sleek black finish, and includes two rechargeable SB920 batteries.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased power on a single frequency
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
- Up to 6.5 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery when transmitting on two RF carriers (up to 9 hours battery life when transmitting on a single RF carrier)
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.