The Beta 98AMP/C drum microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature cardioid capsule to provide a smooth, natural tailored response for drums and percussion. The Beta 98AMP/C has a wide dynamic range and has a sound pressure level (SPL) capability 7dB higher than other Beta 98 versions. The uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control. The Beta 98AMP/C has a miniature design that lets it be positioned in spaces where a full sized mic won’t fit, and the included A75M universal microphone mount allows accurate and secure placement in any configuration. Includes a flexible gooseneck, snap-fit windscreen, and zippered carrying pouch.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback Superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustments
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zippered carrying pouch
- Enamel coated metal construction and stainless steel inner grille resist wear and abuse
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -50.0 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD):2500 Ohm load: 157.5 dB1000 Ohm load: 153 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz):2500 Ohm load: 126.5 dB1000 Ohm load: 122.0 dB
- Clipping Level (1 kHz at 0.25% THD):2500 Ohm load: 12.5 dBV1000 Ohm load: 7.5 dBV
- Self-Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 31 dB SPL
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100,00 kHz): > 60 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power requirements: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
- Weight: Net: 130 g (4.6 oz.)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.