Shure BLX24R/SM58 Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and SM58 Microphone Band H10
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
Shure SM Wireless Microphones deliver an unparalleled mix of audio quality and rugged dependability that has made them the industry standard in professional sound. They are built to withstand the rigors of regular stage and studio use.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4″ and XLR audio outputs