Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface, for performance you can trust right out of the box. Precision built and available in a variety of handheld, lavalier, instrument and headset configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. The BLX4R is a rackmountable version of the BLX4. It is is a half-rack sized wireless receiver built into a rugged metal chassis. It features advanced capabilities usually unavailable in wireless systems in this price range.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4″ and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LEDs
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.