Available in lavalier or headset form, DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, or wherever audio takes you, contending with the elements won’t slow you down. As comfortable on the beach as it is in a broadcast studio, DuraPlex features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards.The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It also offers virtually zero “memory effect,” won’t kink, and is fully paintable.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design on a silicone boom pivot system that can be placed on the left or right ear
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- -Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- -Immune to memory effect and kinks
- -Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.