GLXD2 Transmitter (with Beta87 capsule)
The Shure Beta87A is a cardioid condenser microphone with a neodymium element. For an experienced vocalist, this microphone presents a world of possibilities. Its proximity effect is not as dramatic as common dynamic microphones, allowing a singer with some technique and projection to work mic distance to great effect.It has a strong presence peak for great intelligibilty, and also features rugged construction for reliability. Even the five-layer windscreen is a marvel in manufacturing. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.