Handheld wireless microphone system fitted with a Beta87A capsule. The GLXD24/B87A system consists of the Beta87A capsule built into a GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter, along with the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure’s latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
GLXD2 Transmitter (with Beta87A capsule)
The Shure Beta87A is a cardioid condenser microphone with a neodymium element. For an experienced vocalist, this microphone presents a world of possibilities. Its proximity effect is not as dramatic as common dynamic microphones, allowing a singer with some technique and projection to work mic distance to great effect.It has a strong presence peak for great intelligibilty, and also features rugged construction for reliability. Even the five-layer windscreen is a marvel in manufacturing. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver features a high-resolution LCD screen status, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. It also hasan Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, and a two-color charge indicator LED. Never let your wireless system surprise you with a failure again. It works with up to eight compatible systems (environment dependent), and has pro connectivity, including XLR and ¼” output connectors. It is lightweight, durable and sounds fantastic.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it’s a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Condenser capsule
- Great sound
- Reasonable price
- Digital clarity
- Rugged build quality
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.