The GLXD14R/MX53 Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family. It is a professional-level wireless system that is ideal for business presenters, broadcasters and everything from auctioneers to square-dance callers.
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, MX153T omnidirectional condenser microphone (tan) with windscreens, collar clip and protective pouch; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Delivers exceptional digital audio clarity
- Rack mount receiver
- Frequency manager system features intelligent rechargeability
- Seamless operation for multi-system worship, education and music applications
- Offers up to nine compatible systems with Frequency Manager
- Powered by Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Line of sight: 200′
- Obstructions: 100′
- # of transmitters 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Headset
- Switches: On/off and mute
- Type: Lithium rechargeable
- Life: 16 hours
- Construction: Cast Metal
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Height: 2.5 in.
- Receiver construction: Steel
- Width: 1.7 in.
- Height: 7.8 in.
- Depth: 6.4 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Rackmountable: Yes
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.