Shure GLXD24R/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld System
Shure’s GLX-D Advanced digital wireless platform upgrades their popular GLX-D line with next-generation receivers and frequency-management integration. This Shure GLX-D Advanced digital wireless guitar system includes a GLXD2 handheld transmitter paired with Shure’s legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule. Rechargeable Li-ion battery technology also ensures minimum weight, maximum transmission time, and fast charging.
On the receiving end, there’s Shure’s updated GLXD4R rackmount receiver. This receiver combines heroic LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and painless automatic configuration, which it extends to multichannel setups when you link up to six systems via Shure’s GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager and distribution module. When you need clear, clean, and reliable digital wireless for a fantastic low price, Shure’s GLX-D Advanced is the way to go.
Shure GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless SM58 Handheld Mic System Includes:
- A complete wireless transmitter/receiver system for your live PA system
- GLXD4R rackmount wireless receiver with automatic channel setup/frequency management
- GLXD2 handheld microphone transmitter
- SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB battery charging cable
- Padded zipper accessory case
The GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Platform
It doesn’t matter if you need a conventional handheld mic for your lead vocalist, a lav for corporate conventions, or an instrument system that lets you cut the cord and rock across the stage, Shure’s GLX-D Advanced digital wireless platform offers the system you need. These systems build on Shure’s already popular GLX-D wireless platform and use the same amazingly clear transmitters and microphone capsules.
The major upgrade is in the receiver, which manages bandwidth better than ever. And if you’re putting together a larger wireless system, you’re going to love the clarity and flexibility GLX-D Advanced gives you, thanks to the highly efficient GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager, which lets you run up to 11 systems at once more reliably than ever.
Say goodbye to heavy battery costs
Tired of filling your local landfill with spent alkaline batteries? Even if you’ve moved on to rechargeable batteries, you have to appreciate the slim and sleek SB902 rechargeable Li-ion batteries featured in Shure’s GLX-D Advanced wireless transmitters. These low-profile batteries deliver up to 16 hours of use from a full charge and charge up quickly, thanks to the kind of efficient Li-ion battery technology found in cell phones and other modern mobile devices.
What’s more, they provide you with extremely accurate metering, so there are no mid-show surprises to worry about. The receiver is equipped with a built-in charging port, and you can also recharge a battery while it’s in a handheld transmitter using a USB charging cable. Need a quick charge? Fifteen minutes in the charger gives you an hour and a half of operation, so a quick charge during the intermission can be enough to save the show.
Shure GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Features:
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 11 systems (9 typical)
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to the receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Get approximately 1.5 hours of operation on just 15 minutes of charging — a real show saver
- Transmission radius of up to 200′ provides full coverage for average venues
- Extend transmission capabilities with additional antenna systems (call your Sales Engineer for details)
- Easily integrate up to 6 GLX-D Advanced systems with a single GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Up to 9 compatible systems (11 in ideal conditions)
- System: Analog/Digital: Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range: Indoors: Up to 100 ft. Line-of-sight (200 ft. max); Outdoors: Up to 65 ft. Line-of-sight (165 ft. ideal conditions)
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:146dB SPL
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:120dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:3.7V SB902 Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Transmitter: Battery Life:16 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:9.9″ x 2″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.49 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Detachable
- Receiver: Type: Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces: Half-rack
- Receiver: Displays: LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″, USB-Micro B (firmware updates)
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.7″ x 7.8″ x 6.4″
- Receiver: Weight:2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: GLXD24R/SM58-Z2