The MOTIV MV51 is a professional home studio condenser microphone specifically engineered for high-fidelity audio capture, seamlessly integrating via iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices to provide studio-quality home recording and videoconferencing. The 1″ capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real time via the built in 1/8” (3.5 mm) headphone output. Additionally, the MV51 utilizes a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls. Additionally, five onboard DSP modes optimize settings for high-quality recording of vocals and instruments, as well as clean and clear audio for videoconferencing. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated rear kickstand threaded to work with any standard mic stand for a portable audio solution where convenience is required without sacrificing quality.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certi ed for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- 3 DSP Preset Modes (Vocals, Flat, Instrument)
- Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Custom-tuned microphone capsule provides best-in-class audio
- Available in two colors: gray with black foam and black with red foam
- Included anodized aluminum desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1/4″ camera tripod thread
- Low-profile, portable design measures only 2.5″ / 7 cm tall (5.5″ / 14 cm on included stand)
- Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Type: Electret condenser: 1-inch (25 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: -39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
- 1 Pa=94 SPL
- Maximum SPL at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode: 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8″)
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-in
- Stand adapter: 5/8″, 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Housing: All-metal construction.
- Net Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
- Dimensions: 128 × 86 × 70 mm H × W × D
- Cable: Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.