The Microflex Wireless platform was developed by Shure with innovative conferencing spaces in mind, providing flexible and elegant solutions for capturing and managing vivid, lifelike sound in managed meeting environments. Every system shares the same building blocks: intelligent rechargeable microphone transmitters and charging stations, discreet wireless access point transceivers, flexible audio network interfaces, and comprehensive software tools. Easy to configure and expand, Microflex Wireless easily scales from custom boardrooms to networked enterprises.
Low-profile Access Point Transceivers maintain two-way audio and data links with 2, 4 or 8 synced wireless microphones. The Access Point Transceiver features Power over Ethernet connectivity, is easily installed and connected to the network, and ships with wall/ceiling mounting plate and a paintable cover to match the room color.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Easy installation: Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined support configurations of up to 40 compatible channels (80 in Europe and select countries).
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.