The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Shure’s legendary, high-quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
“Please note: The PGA98H-TQG features a TQG connector, which will connect to Shure Wireless Bodypack Transmitters. The PGA98H-XLR features an in-line preamplifier with XLR output for connections to XLR microphone cables. If you already own a PGA98H-TQG, a Shure RPM626 In-Line preamplifier can be used to connect to XLR cables.
- Flexible gooseneck microphone with integrated preamplifier for wind instrument performance and recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Includes PGA98H-TQG, zipper pouch and user guide
- Has TA4F connector for use with Shure wireless systems
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.