The PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver adds the clarity of 24-bit/48kHz digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. It allows you to tailor wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, by combining the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology to delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, with simple setup and operation.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1?„4″ and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6″ x 7.125″ x 4.1″)
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î load): -2.5dBV 1/4″ connector (into 10000Î load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Î
- 1/4″: 50Î
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.