Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rated input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 400 mA maximum.
- Rated output: 15 VDC, 2.72 A
- Input cable: Removable, 72 inches (1.8 meter) long; three-prong North American A.C. plug, three prong IEC connector
- Output cable: 72 inches (1.8 meter) long; DC Coax plug
- DC Coaxial Plug: straight female; non-locking; 1.35 mm inside diameter; 3.8 mm outside diameter; tip/center = positive; sleeve = negative
- Dimensions of power supply plastic enclosure: 4.2″ long x 1.8″ wide x 1.3″ thick; 106 mm x 45 mm x 33 mm
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.