The PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is a leading choice among top-tier audio professionals for productions. With its networkability over Ethernet, and twin- antenna diversity bodypack receivers, the Shure PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System provides excellent audio quality, reliable RF performance, and touring-grade features. Twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth give the PSM 1000 system the horsepower to handle demanding environments, including professional IEM and IFB applications. Advanced setup capacities include full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlusTM Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs.
- Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies: 39 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 72 MHz – 80 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Operating Range (environment dependent): 90m (300ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz – 15kHz
- Stereo Separation: 60 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (typical)
- (ref. ±34 kHz deviation @1 kHz) Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding >80 dB (typical)
- Spurious Rejection (ref. 12 dB SINAD) Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (±34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 to +57 °C
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.