The SBC240 networked docking charger provides a compact charging and storage solution for any combination of 2 SB910/SB920 batteries or ADX1, ADX2, orADX2FD transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries. The charger is network-enabled to allow for remote monitoring of charger and battery parameters usingShure Wireless Workbench software. Connect up to 4 SBC240 chargers together to share power and network connectivity.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Charging for any combination of up to 2 SB910/SB920 batteries or ADX1, ADX2, or ADX2FD transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries
- Connect up to 4 chargers together to share power and network connections and save space
- LEDs indicate charge status and errors
- Storage mode to prepare batteries for long-term storage• Network-enabled for remote monitoring
- Up to 2 SB910/SB920
- Up to 2 SB910/SB920
- 1.25 A maximum
- 1 hour: 50%3 hours: 100%
External Power Supply
- 15 V, 3.33 A maximum
- Molded ABS
- 65.25 mm × 88.74 mm × 210.82 mm (2.57 in. × 3.49 in. × 8.30 in.) L × W × D
- 0.45 kg (1 lb), Without Batteries
Operating Temperature Range
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range–18 ºC (0 ºF) to 50 ºC (122 ºF)
Storage Temperature Range
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range–29 ºC (–20 ºF) to 74 ºC (165ºF)
- Network Interface
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Network Addressing Capability
- DHCP or Manual IP address
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.