Shure SE425 Professional Sound Isolating Earphones provide accurate, natural sound through dual high-definition drivers. The discrete, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform fit to keep earphones in pace and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves for custom fit.
- Dual high-definition drivers deliver accurate, natural sound in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 22 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8″)
- Cable: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit