Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before. Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones. An 1/8″ (3.5 mm) to 1/4″ converter offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4″ jacks, giving you access to high-quality sound regardless of the situation.
- In-ear headphones with discrete, durable design
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Over-the-ear fit ensures earphones stay in place while listening or playing
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation
- Detachable cable is both durable and easy to replace
- Includes zippered carrying case, 1/4″ adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Two-year warranty from Shure
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 36 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8″)
- Cable: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color: Available in Clear or Metallic Bronze
- Net weight: 30 g (1 oz.)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.