The Shure SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, the receiver is ready for immediate installation right out of the box. LX Wireless Systems feature Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- Audio Output Level (ref. ± 38 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): ”13 dBV; 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 Ohm load): ”2 dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: (+); Pin 3: (-)
- Sensitivity: ”105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12”18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response (+/” 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz
- Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/” 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degree C (0 degree F) to +50 degree C (+122 degree F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g )
- Housing: Galvanized steel
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with
- respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.