With this cost-saving Shure mic pack you get a Shure SM137 condenser microphone with a Musician’s Gear MS-220 tripod mic stand and a 20′ Gear One XLR mic cable.
Shure SM137 Condenser Microphone
The Shure SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone with an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high-volume performance applications.
DR Pro Tripod Mic Boom Stand
This basic tripod microphone stand has a telescoping boom that extends from 19 to 31″. The stand itself is height adjustable from 26″ to 50.4″. The tripod legs are 25″ on each side.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro is your assurance of superior performance and value. Built to surpass industry standards, DR’s support gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powder-coated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR’s industry standard designs make it easy to integrate DR mic stands into any studio or stage setting.
Gear One’s XLR Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One’s XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable’s superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Shure SM137 Condenser Microphone
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
Musician’s Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone
- The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35″ to 61-7/8″. The 30-1/4″ fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- For serious-minded musicians, Gear One’s XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable’s superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150Î (actual)
- Attenuation Switch (0dB or 15dB attenuation) Phantom Power: 48 VDC ± 4 VDC, (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA typical at 48 VDC
- Common Mode Rejection: >50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions: 24mm (0.950″) diameter, 162mm (6.375″) long
- Weight: 195g (6.9oz..)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -41dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted (IEC 651)): 19dB
- Maximum SPL@ 1000Hz:
- 5000Î load (Attenuator on): 150 (165dB)
- 2500Î load (Attenuator on): 144 (159)dB
- 1000Î load (Attenuator on): 139 (154dB)
- Output Clipping Level*:
- 5000Î load: 15dBV
- 2500Î load: 9dBV>
- 1000Î load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL.
Dynamic Range (Attenuator On):
- 5000Î load: 133 (136)dB
- 2500Î load: 128 (130dB)
- 1000Î load: 122 (125)dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio**
- **S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.