This Shure mic pack gives you 2 Shure SM27-SC microphones, as well as a pair of Musician’s Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stands, and a pair of 20′ Gear One’s XLR mic cables.
Shure SM275-SC Condenser Microphones< br>
The Shure SM27 is a rugged, versatile, large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. The SM27 recording mic’s durable Shure construction features 3 separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. It includes a rubber suspension shock mount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, a velveteen storage pouch that protects the vocal mic when not in use, and a case.
DR Pro Tripod Mic Boom Stand
This basic tripod microphone stand has a telescoping boom that extends from 19 to 31″. The mic stand itself is height adjustable from 26″ to 50.4″. The tripod legs are 25″ on each side.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro is your assurance of superior performance and value. Built to surpass industry standards, DR’s support gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powder-coated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR’s industry standard designs make it easy to integrate DR stands into any studio or stage setting.
Gear One’s XLR Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One’s XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable’s superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Shure SM27-SC Condenser Microphone
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shock mount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and a velveteen storage pouch that protects the microphone when not in use
Musician’s Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone
- The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35″ to 61-7/8″. The 30-1/4″ fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- For serious-minded musicians, Gear One’s XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable’s superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Cartridge type: Externally Biased Condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: EIA Rated at 150? (140? actual)
- Attenuation switch: 0 or 15dB attenuation
- Low Frequency response switch:
- Flat, -6db/octave below 115Hz, -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc ±4 Vdc (IEC 268 15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 5.4 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common mode rejection: >50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 53.0mm (2.08″) maximum body diameter, 156.2mm (6.15″) long; 642 grams (22.6 oz.)
- Sensitivity: (typical, at 1000Hz; 1Pa = 94 dB SPL): -37 dBV/Pa
- Self noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A weighted, IEC 651): 9.5dB
- Maximum SPL (1000Hz at 1% THD): 2500? load (Attenuator on): 138 (153)dB, 1000? load (Attenuator off): 133 (148)dB
- Output Clipping Level (20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL): 2500? load (7 dBV), 1000? load (1 dBV)
Dynamic Range: 2500? load (128dB), 1000? load (123dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted): 84.5dB
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.