Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists. The Shure SM35 is ideal for multi-instrumentalists in live vocal performance. The condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern provides strong, full sound while minimizing feedback. Package includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide. Convenient snap-on windscreen design.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Type Electret: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 2400 Î
- Audio Output Level: -59.0 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz: 55 dB
- Maximum SPL 1000 Î load, @ 1% THD: 153.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz, 1000 Î load: 114.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise, Typical, A-Weighted: 39 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.1 m (45 in.)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 72 g (2.53 oz.)
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 153 dB
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Primary: Stage
- Secondary: Presentation
- Other: Not applicable
- L x W x (D):
- Weight: 2.53oz. (72g)
- Clip: Not applicable
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.