The UA834 provides more flexibility in wireless installations by increasing the allowable length of cable runs between a receiver and antenna. Antennas may be placed closer to the stage, or installed on ceilings and walls that maintain a better line of sight with the transmitter.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two-position gain selector switch +6 and +12 dB
- Overload LED indication
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Systems. Also may be used with Shure UA845 and UA844 Antenna Distribution Systems
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands or the supplied surface-mount bracket
- Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.