The ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged, yet lightweight, aluminum case, the ULXD1 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced recharging options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. This is for Band G50 (470–534 MHz).
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect (sold separately)
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger, sold separately)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable 1/4″ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.