The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- 100 m (328 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Tuning Step Size:
- 25 kHz, varies by region
- >70 dB, typical
- -98dBm at 10-5 BER
Audio Frequency Response:
- ULXD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB) ULXD2: 30 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10:
- XLR Analog Output:
>120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- −12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10
System Audio Polarity:
- Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range:
- −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range:
- −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.