The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers transparent audio quality and rock-solid RF performance. Intuitive controls and menu screens combined with a high-contrast LCD make adjustments fast and easy, and IR sync rapidly relays setting changes to the receiver. Two AA alkaline batteries provide up to 11 hours of performance time, and advanced Shure lithium-ion rechargeability extends battery life and metering precision. For applications where secure transmission is required, ULX-D offers Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encrypted signal. Combined with a wide selection of compatible Shure microphone heads — including the legendary SM58 — the ULXD2 delivers the sound quality and performance demanded in professional sound reinforcement.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 30Hz to 20kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- >120 dB dynamic range
- No transmitter gain adjustments needed — optimized for any input source
- 1, 10, and 20 mW selectable RF output power
- High Density mode enabled via IR sync
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Up to 11 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- 100 meter (300 feet) line-of-sight operating range
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.