The Shure Microflex MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, houses of worship and sound reinforcement.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options
- Features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.