Yamaha DBR12 12 inch Powered Speaker 1000 watts
The Yamaha DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills, the DBR12 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10″, 12″ and 15″ models, each DBR loudspeaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you’re powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers – The DBR’s lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
Custom Designed Transducer – The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4″ precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet – DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring – DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50° wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15’s symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer – DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications – DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts. (Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are sold separately)
Yamaha DBR12 12 inch Powered Speaker 1000 watts Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (HxV): 90° x 60°
- LF: Diameter: 12″ cone, Voice Coil: 2″, Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4″, Type: 1″ throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power:
- Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O Connectors:
- INPUT1: Combo x1
- INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat Dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V,110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 74W (1/8 Power Consumption),18W (Idle)
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.8″ x 23.7″ x 13.7″ (376 x 601 x 348mm)
- Net Weight: 34.8 lbs (15.8 kg)
|Dimensions||14.8 × 13.7 × 23.7 in|