ProX XC-DMX15 High Performance DMX Cable
The ProX XC-DMX15 is ideal for professional lighting applications where a device with a male DMX output/input needs to be connected to a device with a female DMX output/input. 22AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Gold Plated all metal XLR connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
- Polyethylene insulation.
- Twisted pair data cable.
- Polyethylene inner jacket.
- Duofoil (100% coverage) shield to reduce noise and protect pure data transfer.
- 100 Ohm Impedence Twisted Pair.
- Cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage.)
- PVC jacket.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedence: 110 Ohms.
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/ft.
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.