Alto TX215 15″ 600-Watt 15-Inch Powered Loudspeakers
The Alto TX215 15″ 600-Watt 15-Inch Powered Loudspeakers offering full coverage and high output for bands, DJs, and audio engineers in concert venues, clubs, and live stage applications. It features 600 watts of Class-D amplification driving the 15″ woofer and 1″ high-frequency compression driver for a frequency response of 65 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight injection-molded polypropylene enclosure provides a socket for mounting on a standard speaker pole, and is angled to accommodate wedge configurations. Top- and side-panel carry handles enable easy transport and positioning.
The XLR-1/4″ input accepts sources such as a mixer output or dynamic microphone. Level and tone adjustments are possible via the volume knob and contour switch. An XLR link output allows simple daisy-chaining to additional powered loudspeakers. LEDs are present for power and clip indication. The TX215 is designed and tuned in the USA, and includes an IEC power cable.
- Power Output: 600 W peak (400 W LF + 200 W HF), 300 W continuous (200 W LF + 100 W HF) Class D power
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
- Crossover: 2.2 kHz
- Maximum: 119 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse:100–120V T4AL AC250V, 220–240V T2AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 260 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 24.7″ x 15.2″ x 14.6″ / 627mm x 386mm x 371mm
- Net Weight: Net Weight: 32.4 lbs / 14.7 kg.