The large-format side-address U29 brings studio-quality recording capabilities to your computer via USB, no interface needed.
With its cardioid pickup pattern, the U29 rejects sound from the back and sides to deliver full, focused audio, whether your recording vocals, acoustic instruments, or guitar amps. With a max SPL (sound pressure level) rating of 124 dB, you can use the U29 at medium distance on drums to pick up the attack as well as the body, adding “thwack”, for a drum sound that’ll sit perfectly in any mix.
Compatibility with Mac or Windows, the ease of plug and play, and a single USB connection to get you up and running leaves you ready to capture the moment anytime, anywhere. And since most gear can handle a 16-bit/44.1kHz sample rate, you won’t have to convert anything for ease of playback.
The U29 ships with a desk stand, mounting clip, USB cable, and windscreen, giving you everything you need out of the box.
Wherever it happens, whenever it happens, capture it with quality. Capture it with the U29
- Tripod desk stand
- Mounting clip
- USB cable
- Large Format Design
- High Sensitivity Studio Condenser Capsule
- Smooth and Articulate Reproduction
- Cardioid Pattern Resists Room Noise
- Includes Tripod stand, Mounting Clip, USB cable and Windscreen
- 2 Year Warranty
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -43dBV@ 1Pa
- Impedance: 250ohm
- Max SPL: 124dB
- Sample rate: 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Plug and play, no drivers needed