- The definition of a traditional followspot with the advantages of LED technology
- Loaded with features that let you adjust your spotlight for any application
- DMX connectivity provides extra options for advanced lighting systems
The definition of a traditional followspot with the advantages of LED technologyIt’s hard to imagine just how far LED technology has come, and yet, when you see the Chauvet LED Followspot 120ST in action, you’ll be blown away by how crisp, clear, and powerful this light is. Using just a single 120-watt ultra-intense white LED, the LED Followspot 120ST is more than a match for typical incandescent followspots. At the same time, the LED Followspot 120ST put out very little heat. Combined with the highly-durable nature of LED lamps and its lightweight design, the LED Followspot 120ST is an excellent choice for your mobile lighting system or for any environment that requires you to move your followspots on a regular basis.
Loaded with features that let you adjust your spotlight for any applicationChauvet built the LED Followspot 120ST to fit any situation you may need. Dramatically narrow with crisp edges, wide and soft, and anything in between – with the LED Followspot 120ST’s mechanical iris and focus controls, plus full electronic dimming, getting the right size and hardness for your spotlight is easy. You can also select from eight different colors (including white) with just the push of a button. The built-in strobe mode is perfect for creating fun and exciting effects onstage.
DMX connectivity provides extra options for advanced lighting systemsHere’s something you don’t often find on a followspot: onboard DMX control. For most applications, the onboard controls should be more than sufficient. However, DMX integration lets you control the color, intensity, and onboard strobe effect – all from a central DMX controller. That means you can let your spotlight operators focus exclusively on tracking the performers, and handle all of the lighting changes from the main board, tightening up your cues and pulling off extremely well-timed transitions.
Chauvet LED Followspot 120ST Features:
- Ultra-portable professional followspot that uses LED technology to provide intensely focused beams of light for live performances
- 1 x 120-watt cool white LED provides ample light with far less heat output than a standard incandescent lamp
- 3-channel DMX and rear panel buttons let you select colors, brightness, strobe mode, and other important functions
- Super-smooth LED dimming lets you perform gentle fades
- Mechanical iris lets you tighten and focus your beam angle as you like
- Select from 8 x colors (white, dark blue, yellow, purple, green, red, light blue, and orange) with the push of a button
- Extremely fast LED strobe effect lets you create cool and innovative lighting effects
- LED lamp life: apx. 50,000 hours
- Stand height: 33″-46″
- Strobe rate: 0-16Hz
- Zoom angle: 14-20 degrees
- Iris (min): 5 degrees (at tightest zoom)
- Illuminance (14 deg): 16,060 lux at 2m
- Illuminance (20 deg): 7,900 lux at 2m
- Includes collapsable tripod stand for quick setup and teardown
Get portable, powerful followspot performance with a Chauvet LED Followspot 120ST!