DMX Interface for ShowXpress Software with 3-universe Support, 1024 + 512 (via ArtNet) DMX Channels, and Optical Isolation and Ground Loop Protection Circuits – MacOS/Win
Harness the Power of ShowXpress Software
If you’re looking to harness the power of ShowXpress lighting control software. The Chauvet Xpress 1024 DMX interface is a rugged, compact, self-contained aluminum unit that is compatible with both Windows and MacOS but easily stores and plays back one show without a computer. Xpress 1024 controls two DMX universes and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe for a total of three universes. The interface is hot-swappable and automatically reconnects within seconds. The Xpress 1024 features built-in optical isolation and ground loop protection circuits, and you can connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes.
Chauvet DJ Xpress 1024 DMX Interface Features:
- Self-contained aluminum DMX interface for ShowXpress software
- Controls 2 DMX universes and unlocks an additional ArtNet universe (3 universes total)
- Easily store and play back 1 show without a computer
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS systems
- Connect multiple interfaces to control additional universes
- Hot-swappable; automatically reconnects within seconds
- Built-in optical isolation and ground loop protection circuits
- DMX channels: 1024 + 512 via ArtNet
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input voltage: 5 volts USB
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4.3″ x 2.6″ x 1.8″
- CE approved
- DMX refresh rate: 40Hz
- Includes USB cable
- USB DMX Lighting Interface
- 1 x USB Type B, 2 x XLR
- DMX-512, Art-Net
- 2 x DMX Universes (1024), 1 x Art-Net Universe (512)
- ShowXpress Software compatible (not included)
- Bus powered
- 0.4 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.