Part of the Denon DJ Prime Series, the VL12 was designed and built from the ground up to be the ideal professional DJ turntable. With heavy-duty all-metal construction and adjustable torque to fit any DJ style, the VL12 Prime cuts, scratches, and blends any music to perfection. Under the turntable are four special isolation feet, enabling the VL12 to resist vibration from almost any environmental source, even in very loud settings. Pitch is adjustable over a very wide range, from ±8% to ±50%, so the DJ can achieve the perfect tonal effect. Switchable Low and High torque settings ensure the ideal start-up with any record, and the precise S-shaped tone arm tracks any record perfectly, extracting every last bit of musical impact and detail. For a perfect finishing touch, the platter is ringed with RGB lighting, with custom control of brightness and color. This is a one-of-a-kind turntable with striking looks to match its extraordinary performance and build quality.
You are defined as a DJ by your musical choices, your performance and your sound quality – The VL12 has your back on that, no questions asked, with an innovative isolated motor design resulting in the most optimal signal-to-noise ratio. The S-shaped tonearm is beautifully engineered for accuracy in tracking, sonic performance and ease of use, plus features a reinterpreted, dual function (lock/rest) support. Whether you play original vinyl, are a Club DJ, ‘Battle-Style’ Turntablist, or rock control vinyl in DVS mode, the Denon DJ VL12 shines above conventional OEM units, offering you the contemporary, next-level standard in legacy based performance DJ’ing
Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls
Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height)
- 451mm x 355mm x 150mm
- 17.8” x 14.0” x 5.9”
- 45.1 x 35.5 x 15.0 cm
- 27.4 lbs.
- 12.4 kg
|Dimensions||17 × 14 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.