LINEAR 3 112 FA – Active full-range speaker
The LINEAR 3 112 FA speaker combines outstanding full-range characteristics with simple acoustic control by the user. The high power amplifier output of 1,200 watts not only ensures a high sound pressure of 135 dB, but also provides plenty of reserve for your event.
Equipped with a 1″ tweeter and a 12″ woofer, the LINEAR 3 112 FA covers a wide frequency range. Thanks to integrated DSP technology, you as a user can adapt this active speaker to a whole host of different situations with the help of the four different EQ presets – Bass Boost, Flat (LF), Flat (HMF) and Contour.
LINEAR 3 has been developed for bands, musicians and DJs who are regularly on the road with their own PA and no sound engineer and who are looking for a powerful sound without a large amount of additional effort. The LINEAR 3 112 FA meets precisely this challenge.
- Active, powerful full-range top
- High amplifier output of 1,200 W class D bi-amped
- Balanced, high-resolution sound
- High sound pressure of 135 dB SPL for sound applications with up to 500 people
- Advanced DSP technology for high-end sound results, even without specialist PA knowledge
- “Intelligent Multiband Limiter” ensures consistent sound characteristics at every volume level
- FIR separation for transparent mid-frequencies
- Four different EQ presets for flexible applications
- No fatigue during listening thanks to low distortion factor
- Simple acoustic control of the system, even from the stage
- Accurate PA focus, reducing reflections from walls and ceilings
- Perfect combination options with the LINEAR SUB L SUB 1500 A and L SUB 1800 A subwoofers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.