Compact, attractive and simple-to-install, M-Audio’s BX4 desktop speakers have been meticulously created for you to experience your media like never before. Improve the sound quality of your built-in computer speakers. Enjoy a better listening experience for music, podcasts, live streams, video games, calls and more. The BX4 monitors are an excellent choice.
Immersive Listening Experience
Designed for live streaming, podcasting, gaming, watching movies or listening to your favorite music, M-Audio’s BX4 monitors provide an impressive 120 watts of crystal-clear sound inside an attractive, style-driven design. The two-way design features an acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that facilitates a smooth low end and punch through the Kevlar low-frequency drivers. Plus, the enhanced rear ports add extended low-frequency response making any video game, movie or song you play a truly immersive experience. Computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters offer a crystal-clear high-end and precise stereo image. The BX4 delivers pristine sound quality for any multimedia application.
The rear panel connections offer 1/4″, 1/8″ and RCA inputs making them compatible with all your gear. There is even an 1/8″ AUX input and headphone connection on the front of the speaker for your tablet, computer, or mobile device.
With the BX4, no stone is left unturned when it comes to providing you with the ultimate customized listening experience. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls dial in the perfect sound for your environment. The Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch even lets you choose which speaker is the left or right side—particularly useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition Included
Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any musician, podcaster, live streamer or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time. Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments. This amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified into the world.
- 4.5″ Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1″ natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- 1/4″, 1⁄8″, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8″ AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8″ speaker interconnect cable, 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable and 1/8″ to RCA cable
- Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
- Frequency Response: 69Hz–22kHz
- Output Power: 120W (total peak), 2 x 25W (RMS)
- LF Driver: 4.5”
- HF Driver: 1” silk dome
- Audio Inputs: One RCA stereo input pair, two 1/4” TRS inputs, one 1/8” stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1/8” stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1/8” TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height, per speaker): 6.1” x 6.9” x 8.9”
- Weight (per speaker) 9.83 lb.